So honestly, I'm not a big fan of lots of those "link parties" people do on blogs. There is nothing really wrong with them, I've just never felt the need to participate.
BUT I do like a unique idea that involves getting to know other bloggers, not just promoting yourself. Carmen is starting up a little to-do list blog along, and I thought it would be fun to participate this week. I always have a long crafty to-do list that is very satisfying to chip away at. But lately, due to having some very big projects to tackle, and the fact that I haven't been feeling myself, well, you've probably noticed I haven't sewn many new things lately.
To Tackle This
- Finish crib skirt (so close) and changing pad cover for my friend's nursery, start curtains.
- Make at least 2 pairs of PJ pants for Hendrix. (His are so small, it's sad.)
- Write 3-4 blog posts for Fyrefly.
- Sew 2 Louise bags for Fyrefly and 2 to swap with friends.
- Sew wristlet for a friend to match a bag she bought.
- Design and make 8 (!) new monsters for a family who has commissioned me to make one for all their grandkids.
- Add some things to the shop.
- Finish reading Chocolat. (I know, I'm like 10 years behind.)
- Go to the Dr. on Tuesday because I'm pregnant.
- Buy more fabric.
Happy Labor Day everyone, and I hope we all get to make lots of check-marks on our lists this week :)