Saturday, November 27, 2010

Kid's Christmas Gifts... need. more. time.

I started to make my lists today for gifts I need to make and buy. I know there are a lot of people who are so on top of things that they did this in September, but I'm just pleased that I'm squeaking in a few days before December.

There are so many fun kid gifts that I want to make, but they won't all get done without hiring elves or something. I've sifted out my favorites and thought you might want to see. Really, you can never have too many handmade gift round-ups.


1. Paratrooper Softies by Chez Beeper Bebe
2. Rollie Pollie chair, pattern at MADE
3. Kid's Drawing Case from The Long Thread
4. Little Lamb Pillows, The Purl Bee


1. Felt Mail from Lu Bird Baby
2. Mail Bag from So Much For My Plans
3. Play Stove by frokenskicklig
4. Roll-Up Kitchen Playmat at Balancing Everything


1. Counting Bean Bags from Chez Beeper Bebe
2. Quiet Book ideas at Homemade by Jill
3. Art Smock by Prudent Baby
4. Barnyard Playmat at The Crafty Cupboard


What other kid-goodies do you plan on making this year?






1 comment:

  1. good post! some of my favorite to-do craft projects and yesss, if I only had more time. I am only working part time "next semester" because the baby is due in April. Hopefully that will give me some quality crafting time before it's all bottles and diapers for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.