Monday, January 24, 2011

LBB Hoodie

So I bought this Lil Blue Boo hoodie pattern probably a year ago, and just got around to making one this weekend. It was so fun to make something new for H out of three old tshirts.







Of course I couldn't get him to hold still for pictures, but you get the idea. I didn't mean to lop quite so much off the octopus thingy's head (an old threadless shirt), but I still like the way it turned out. The only tricky part about the pattern was attaching the hood. I had to pick out part of the seam, but that was mostly because of my own lack of common sense. Easy fix. I love the colors, and he loves wearing it because it has a "pott-et." If there are two things this kid loves, it's pockets and brushing his teeth way too many times a day.








4 comments:

  1. Look at that precious little octopus! I love the hoodie too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out great! And I've never seen a more photogenic child in my life. The hoodie looks way cool and snuggy. You know how I like to see that boy bundled up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, so cute..the hoodie and the boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this LBB pattern months ago and am finally getting around to making a hoodie for my son. Your turned out just adorable, I saw it on the LBB Flickr page! Seeing yours makes me excited to finish my son's! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.