Friday, February 11, 2011

Southern Artisan Chocolate

We got our little package of Olive & Sinclair chocolate bars yesterday, and I could not be more excited.


It's a small Nashville company started by good good friend's husband, who hand makes all the chocolate himself in a little chocolate factory. It looks amazing and tastes even more amazing. We got the salt & pepper, coffee, and Mexican style cinn-chili varieties. Oh. my. gracious.

Go here and watch how it's made and you practically won't be able to resist buying some. I think if you order today, you should even have it by V-day. AND you can go here for deal to get 2 free bars when you spend $15.



I'm not one for Valentine's Day tomfoolery, but I had to share this chocolate wonder with you. It's one of those secret treasures you will be glad someone told you about. You're welcome.









1 comment:

  1. love! totally going to remember this for future gifts. I don't live in Nashville anymore, but I still feel like I would be buying local.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.