Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Goings ons lately...-s

I probably won't have too many crafty things to share with you this week, because I am working on a few bigger projects right now. I'm planning another birthday party that is quickly approaching, (no, not H's 2nd birthday- how ridiculous would I be if that was what I was talking about?! Haha.) helping my friend get a bridal show display ready, and another fairly exciting project that you should be hearing about soon.

So today I'll leave you with the most fun kid's room I've seen in while. Again, maybe I'm just attracted all things circus right now, but come on, how cool is this room? I'm 27 and I'd live in this room right now.




See more of the room at Poppytalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.