Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Refashionista Guest Post




Hey! Today I've been computerless all day, but I wanted to pop in to tell you that I have a new tutorial up over at I Am Momma Hear Me Roar for Cheri's ever-popular refashionista series. Time to cut up old sweaters and get your kids all layered up for the cold weather.

Check it out here.

And happy Thanksgiving! I've got some hostess gifts and pilgrim costumes to finish up tonight. Yes, you read that right. We were fortunate enough to be invited to a family Thanksgiving with the tradition of putting the kids in some kind of pageant. I'm pretty excited to see what that actually entails. Hopefully I'll get pictures of that for you, along with the new turkey day duds I made Hendrix and Elsie. Tryptophan out.




7 comments:

  1. Man she's a cutie. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaa, its nice dialogue regarding this paragraph at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scarf idea, but I must say it took about 1/8th of a second to fall for that jacket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that girl. she is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Oh my goodness, your little 'model' is ADORABLE. Love those blond curls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Where did you get that jacket?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.