Thursday, December 17, 2009

Shoulda said "happy holidays"

I'm really not sure if our Christmas cards will get out before Christmas. It's not surprising at all if you know us :) What is surprising is that we are sending one at all. We really aren't Christmas card people, but I was determined it would happen this year- mainly because we have this cute baby people want to see. (And we didn't even do a birth announcement for him!)

Anyway, we have ordered them, but they haven't arrived yet. Also we have no addresses we need. Oh well. If they are late, they are late.

But I decided to go ahead and show you, my 3 readers :)



"Where did you get that adorable design??" you ask? My very talented husband did it all himself. My only input was to make the background black.

"Who took that AMAZING picture???" you ask? That was my very talented friend Nathan of Fyrefly Photography. He is awesome and you should check him out.

In fact, he just won an award and was published in this great coffee table book they put out here every year called Capture Cincinnati. Check out his prize winner here.

Here are some more pictures he took of our family when HG was 7 months. (We were supposed to do a 6 month shoot, but we were a little late. Surprised?)













*Feel free to contact Nathan at Fyrefly Photography if you are looking for a Cincinnati Wedding Photographer or a Cincinnati Kids Photographer.

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures of your family... and way to go Nick "husband" on the design!!!

    PS. I think it's ok to send cards late... then they will be remembered :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, these are super cute pictures!! I hadn't seen them before. You guys are such a cute lil family. (And I love that Hendrix is sporting the plaid button-up already!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.