Monday, September 30, 2013

Ombre Strip Quilt


Wanted to pop in real quick to tell you guys about a quilt I just finished for Sewn Studio. I don't normally share my store samples here with you, but I wanted to let you know about this one because well, I'm excited about it, and because we have kits for this quilt top available for an awesome deal. AND we will ship them if you are interested!




I wish I could say I came up with the simple and stunning design, but that was all the boss, Julie. Brilliant!

The rainbow ombre strips are cut from Klothworks yardage we just got in, and you won't find these kits any where else. The quilt finishes at about 40" x 66". It's nice that you only need 2 yards of backing and 1/2 yard of binding to finish this one up! 

Go to the Sewn Studio blog to read more about the kits and how to order them by phone. 

ETA: the online shop portion of the website is not running. If you want a kit, just call 513-321-0600 to order. 


I'll be back tomorrow with another project of my own to share!



14 comments:

  1. This would be a perfect Christmas gift but I think you're already sold out of kits. At least when I click on Sewn Studios/kits, nothing shows up. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, the online shop isn't running. You have to call to order it. I should have specified... 513-321-0600

      Delete
  2. Wow, Jessica, this is amazing, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woa, that is pretty. Awesome, awesome quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! This is stunning. Love the contrast between the strips and the circular quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an impact quilt! it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geez- this is just amazing. Beautiful work, your quilts are always just breath taking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so wonderful - and I know a little rainbow lover that would very much want one of these on her bed. Maybe I should just scrap the pink swoon idea...that block has been languishing in a corner of my sewing room way too long anyway. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so gorgeous. I pinned it the other day before I even realised it was yours! Amazing. I wish I had the patience! It's SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your ombre quilt! I bought a.bunch last.month but hadn't seen a good pattern....until now! Love it :0)

    I have to ask. Where did you find that awesome rug???? Amie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your ombre quilt! I bought a.bunch last.month but hadn't seen a good pattern....until now! Love it :0)

    I have to ask. Where did you find that awesome rug???? Amie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the quilt! I just bought that rug at Ikea...and I cannot figure out where to put it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.