Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Brother the Yetti

This morning my family picked up my younger brother Luke in the Nashville airport after 75 days in the wilderness of the Canadian Yukon.

He is weathered, furry, muscular, and all around BA after a summer of glacier hiking, bushwacking, ice climbing, mountain dangling, bear encountering, canoeing, and I can't even imagine what else. 


It was kind of like Into the Wild, only he was with a few other people, and in the end he came home instead of eating poison plants.


I'm so proud of him, and so glad he's home.

He took hundreds of breathtaking pictures. Here are just a very few.















1 comment:

  1. wow! STunning! I have the travel bug...bad. But, i also have 3 kids. So, Guess I'll be "buggin'" for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.