Monday, February 1, 2010

Free Photo Canvas

Canvas People is still having a great promotion- you can get a photo printed on stretched canvas for FREE! Actually, the free one is only 8x10, but all the other sizes are about $50 off as well. I did the 16x20 size for a Christmas gift and it looks great. I figured the promotion would long be over by now, but to my surprise, it is not. Maybe it's not really a limited promotion at all, but either way, they got me. I'm a sucker. I mean, have you ever price-checked those canvases before? Pricey.

Now I'm going to get another one of HG. Probably one of the pictures from our family shoot with Fyrefly Photography.


(Blogging on my lunch break. Better get off before I get dooced!)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing THIS!! I've been looking for a good, and affordable site.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.