Saturday, March 12, 2011

On the Interwebs

I love every single thing about this home tour.


















Movie stars photographed as live-action Disney characters by the great Annie Leibovitz. No, you really don't need any more convincing to go look at that.



This pb&j game is really too cute. I don't think H is at the game-playing stage yet, but I might just play it myself.


















Jay McCarroll's new Habitat fabric line is amaaaaaaaaazing.



Look at these gorgeous painted dead trees!

















I've made a lot of pillowcase dresses for the sew-along this week, so I might have to take a break from dresses and make baby girl this squid stuffie. It might be the cutest ever. 




And if you love street art like I do, you would probably really enjoy this video of French artist JR. It's 25 minutes, but like I said, worth it if you can't get enough street art... Or if you just really enjoy French accents. 



Have a great weekend everyone. Eat lots of fattening breakfast foods, put off the house-cleaning a few more days, and pretend spring is here by wearing flip-flops prematurely. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.